Bug Request Details

Adobe Felix could not complete request because of a problem reading the file

I Have Adobe Project Felix and for some time I can't import texture form jpg,png and other file (mdl material) I done reinstalation and nothing, I can't import textures, info: "Adobe Felix could not complete request because of a problem reading the file"
What I have to do?

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdamAdam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Comments are closed
    • Jeanette MathewsAdminJeanette Mathews (Admin, Project Felix) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! So we did some work testing out loading files from partitions and it seems to be working okay on our end. It might be something specific to the way the partition is setup or with the files themselves, happy to test if you want to send them directly, but for the moment it doesn't seem that the act of partitioning the drive itself is the issue.

• Jeanette MathewsAdminJeanette Mathews (Admin, Project Felix) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interesting! Do you have separate physical hard drives or a RAID drive set up? I'm able to load from my D: drive so not sure if the location is the issue. Any chance you can send one of the images you're trying to use? You can send via Dropbox, we share, Google Drive, etc.

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can add image as a texture, but only from disc C (system partition), jpg, png, tiff 8 bit loaded good, but only from system partition (C).

So sorry to hear about this! So you're trying to add an image into an existing material using the material properties, correct? Can you send the image or some information about the image you're using?

(you mentioned .jpg/.png)
      - file bit depth (we only support 8-bit images at the moment, not 16 or 32)
      - dimensions / file size (might be having trouble if it's too small or big we can test that!)

Feedback and Knowledge Base